Main Forum

Mob Arena Suggestions

3 replies
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Hello, it's Cards | NotCards.
As I was playing one of the Game Modes known as Mob Arena, I've noticed the difficulties upon the arena.
For starters, I'd like the addition of the worlds health regeneration activated but delayed by a few seconds to give it that challenging feel.
Secondly, I'd like for Potion use to work. As I was playing the current Game Mode I would attempt to use the potions that were given to me by the selected classes. When using the potions a world error would occur, as for the potions they would not give the effect they were made for. Instead, the items would be used but not affect the player or any other entities.

- That's all for now, will add more updates to the reply!
Posted Mar 16, 19 · OP
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
> Update No.2
Stacked potions are a one time use! So please instead of having them stacked have them separately in the tabs.
Classes Apprentice, Expert, and Veteran will not give you the class after surpassing the ranks!

End Update No.2
===========================================================================
Posted Mar 16, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 16, 19 by Cards
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
> Update No.3
Waves are not determined by clearing out enemies! Instead, they are determined by a set timer! Every 15-17 Seconds a new wave will begin! This is something that must be fixed IMMEDIATELY

End Update No.3
===========================================================================
Posted Mar 16, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 16, 19 by Cards
Votes:
+51
Level 3
LEVEL 3
SrCommunity
Mod
I have put this suggestions down for the developers to check out or possibly implement on the server!
Posted Mar 20, 19
List
Undo
Top Users
NoticeNotices