Main Forum

Do I return or do I stay away??

5 replies
Alright, so not going to lie I haven't missed the server at all whilst I've been gone (sorry Monkeyboys) but I have missed the community which to be honest was brilliant before I left and I've been watching from afar the promotions, demotions and changes that have been occurring on the server.

Besides popping in twice since I left, it's now been a couple of weeks since I officially left the server on my hiatus but I'm considering rejoining once again for a few weeks.... heck maybe a few months but I'm uncertain at this stage due to life commitments and work.

https://www.strawpoll.me/17286529

Anyway, been a while since I've made a forum post...... so peace! You brilliant shovels!
Failure is not an option to give up, if you give up due to failure you're giving into defeat.
Posted Jan 23, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+64
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Banned users
Banned
Hey karbzee, I miss you xD it’d be good to see you around on the server again! <3></3>
★·.·´¯`·.·★ The Chocolate Frog ;)★·.·´¯`·.·★
discord: chocfrog#6214
Previous staff member.
message me if you have any concerns
youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRgBnK1QanR1UQl5Wihe6YA?view_as=subscriber
Posted Jan 23, 19
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Community
Although I didn't know you that well, it'd be great to have you back on the server!
★·.·´¯`·.·★Bree Cake★·.·´¯`·.·★

Applied for Community Manager-11/24/18
Accepted for Jr Community Manager-12/02/18
Promoted to Community Manager-12/30/18

Discord: Bree'sCheese#5526

Feel free to come talk to me!
Posted Jan 23, 19 · Last edited Jan 23, 19 by [Comm.] breecake
Votes:
+12
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
It is honestly 100% Up to you, We can't decide for you. If you want to come back for the community then feel free to do so but if you feel like you don't want to and people just say yes and you come back unhappy then that's on you, I don't mean to sound rude or anything but it is your choice, We can only give our opinion nobody will force you. But that's just my take on it.

But if you do decide to come back just know that we will welcome you back with open arms :)
Posted Jan 23, 19 · Last edited Jan 23, 19 by kachowkapo...
Agree
List
Undo
^ this bloke just went deadly serious
Failure is not an option to give up, if you give up due to failure you're giving into defeat.
Posted Jan 23, 19 · OP
It'd be great to have you Karbz! I love your commentary on situations and your humor is undeniably funny. I missed having you while you were gone, but if you're in the position to come back for sure we'd love to have you!
Posted Jan 24, 19
Top Users
NoticeNotices