Main Forum

Why I have been inactive... (SERIOUS TOPICS IN HERE -- WARNING--)

8 replies
Votes:
+38
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Community
Mod
Donor
Hey guys, I know this is not like my normal post on this server/website but I honestly want to do this.

I am giving you guys a fair warning I will be talking about (maybe not all of them but ehhh)Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) || Anxiety || Depression || Anorexia

I know a couple people know this about be but I do battle with PTSD || Depression || Anxiety & Anorexia. Lot of these issues were caused by my old livening situation, I have been out of the situation for 3 years and I still have flare up's where I loose control for a couple hours - couple days of how I feel (mood swings), will push everyone away, to having relapses of forcing my self to throw up after eating or doing self harm. -- I try my best to not do these anymore but when I get into the mindset where nothing matters and there isnt a point to anything I loose control over everything.

A lot of you have probably my activity has been declining or is very weird, where I will go days without being on the sever or talking in the discord... Well that's because I had a huge flare up this last month, I basically kept this from everyone even the people im closest to dont really know.

During this relapse I get back into the cycle of not eating and if I did eat I would make my self sick afterwards, just to put this in perspective I went from being about 115 pounds to less then 80 pounds in a little over 2 weeks. This wasn't just a Eating disorder relapse either, I went back to doing self harm a lot more and even attempted to take my own life again... which is something I haven't tried or thought about in over 2 years.

I made up excuses why I wasn't active on the discord and the server saying "I need to finish my assignments for school before the Holiday break" or "I am really stressed because its the holidays and school so im going to take a couple days off." Now this was true but it wasn't the true reason why I wasn't active I didn't want to accept help.

Over the last couple weeks I have gotten mostly everything back under control besides my mood swings where I go from being completely okay to wanting to sit in a corner in my room and just cry (Expect I wont do anything to harm myself anymore).

I am basically making this post to explain why I have been so inactive especially this last month, I want to make a huge apology towards the staff team for not telling the whole truth of why I was inactive. I also would like to say sorry to the community, I know I have a responsibility to make content for the YouTube channel which will be up shortly - Just need a few days to edit the content I have saved on my hard-drive

P.S -- Sorry if something like this is not meant for the server website, I will take it down if needed.

=+=+=+==+=+=+==+=+=+==+=+=+==+=+=+==+=+=+==+=+=+==+=+=+==+=+=+==+=+=+==+=+=+==+=+=+=

-Tasha || Foxx <3
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 5, 19 by [Comm.] DeadlyFoxx
List
Undo
Votes:
Developer
I don't know you that well but I hope everything is going good. I hope to see you on the server again sometime :)
Posted Jan 5, 19
Votes:
+38
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Community
Mod
Donor
Getting better <3
★·.·´¯`·.·★ DeadlyFoxx ★·.·´¯`·.·

Applied for Jr Community Manager - 09/03/18
Applied for Jr Moderator - 09/03/18
Promoted to Moderator - 09/10/18
Promoted to Community Manager - 10/05/18
Accepted to the Event Team - 11/19/18

Head of the Advancius YouTube Channel <3

★·.·´¯`·.·★ Social Media ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Discord: DeadlyFoxx#2912

Feel free to contact me if you have any concerns!

Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
Votes:
+85
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Admins
Owner
Thank you for making this post. I understand that this post took much bravery to write. I appreciate that you are open and wanting to make a change. We are here for you and will help you as much as we can to get you back to an improved situation <3
If there is ever a time in the future when you need help in doing something due to issues such as the ones described in your message, please do not hesitate to reach out to me :)
╔╦══╦═══╦╦════╦═╦════════╗
║║║║╠═╦═╣╠╦═╦╦╣░╩╦═╦╦╦══╗║ Advancius IP: MC.Advancius.Net
║║║║║║║║║╗║╩╣║║░░║║║║╠╗╚╣║
║╚╩╩╩═╩╩╩╩╩═╬╗╠══╩═╬╗╠══╝║ (That cool founder ;) )
╚═══════════╩═╩════╩═╩═══╝
You can also always mail me by:
Clicking on my name to go to my profile then clicking "Message"
Thanks!
Posted Jan 5, 19
[JrComm.] chocfrog
chocfrog @ Minigames
Votes:
+61
Level 3
LEVEL 3
JrCommunity
JrMod
Donor
Thanks for making us aware! Stay strong Deadly <3
★·.·´¯`·.·★ The Chocolate Frog ;)★·.·´¯`·.·★
discord: chocfrog#6214
Jr Mod
message me if you have any concerns
youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRgBnK1QanR1UQl5Wihe6YA?view_as=subscriber
Posted Jan 5, 19
Votes:
+22
Level 1
LEVEL 1
SrMod
StaffManager
Donor
Many thanks for this Tasha, and I wish you well :)
Posted Jan 5, 19
Votes:
+38
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Community
Mod
Donor
Thank you for being so supportive, I will keep this in mind. Thank you :) <3
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
Votes:
+7
Community
I hope that you'll get better, stay strong! <3
★·.·´¯`·.·★Bree Cake★·.·´¯`·.·★

Applied for Community Manager-11/24/18
Accepted for Jr Community Manager-12/02/18
Promoted to Community Manager-12/30/18

Discord: Bree'sCheese#0329

Feel free to come talk to me!
Posted Jan 5, 19
Votes:
+3
Online on Site
Mod
We are here to support you! <3
★·.·´¯`·.·★That One Snowman★·.·´¯`·.·★

Joined Advancius - 11/22/18
Applied for Jr. Moderator - 11/26/18
Accepted for Jr. Moderator - 12/07/18
Promoted to Moderator - 01/05/19

Proud member of the Advancius Moderation Team!

Discord - Snow#4837

Feel free to contact me with any questions/concerns!
Posted Jan 5, 19
Top Posters
NoticeNotices