Hi im Cyanide. And you can call me Cyanide.
IGN: My ign is ActiveCyanide.
Fav gamemode: The gamemode I like the best has to be parkour or maybe skyblock. I also like pvp although I’m not very good at it.
Fav movie: I watch/like a lot of movies but my favorite is either Rudy, Goodfellas, or Neighbors.
Joke: I cant really think of jokes on the spot but I can tell jokes during conversations when they are least expected. One joke I thought of a while ago though that I found kinda funny was What do you call someone with 3 mouths, 7 eyes, and no ears? Ugly. You probably didn’t find it funny tho since your sense of humor isnt messed up like mine.
Pet peeve: The one pet peeve I have is when people are very self centered, but this is only in certain circumstances. Like choosing not to donate to the poor is acceptable, but pushing me out of the way because you just so desperately needed your coffee is pushing it. Literally and figuratively. And this is all hypothetical of course, not like I’m talking from experience or anything.
Hobbies: Some hobbies of mine are playing baseball and surfing.
Quotes: A lot of the quotes I like are from movies I watch like “Great moments are born from great opportunities” -Miracle(Herb Brooks) and “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.” -Ferris Bueller’s day off(Ferris Bueller). If you some how manage to be friends with me (poor you), then you will see that I quote movies a lot.

I hope to see you around the serverNot really