Main Forum

Hey, Pyro Vsauce here

1 reply
Votes:
Banned users
Heyo!

This is something a little different, I don't really introduce myself on forums, but I thought I'd give it a shot if you guys want to get to know me a little better. Here we go!

My name is CJ (PyroDisk.) Call me by whatever you want: Cj, Pyro, weirdo, whatever you want.
I like to play many games. Regarding Advancius, I like to play mini-games and factions.
I enjoy marvel movies, Infinity wars, The Winter Soldier, ect. I'm a comic-book-stereo-type kind of person.
(I don't care about the DC universe much, like Batman and such. Wonder woman was Okay though.)
Not a big sit-on-the-couch-and-watch-tv type of guy. I do like to watch comedy though, such as Studio C.
I have a big controversy in my head in whether I like the color red or black. I prefered red when I was young, but now I prefer black.
Dogs. Cats. I love everything Bout' em'.
I'm a musician, I play the trombone, Piano, drums (Percussion,) and other cool things! I like sports, (Other than basketball or football.) I want to do comedy or cook when I get into my adult-years.
I like a lot of game-style raps. (My favorite is JT Music, a youtuber, who does game related raps.)
I also have a spot for up-beat type of songs.
I'm a fun, cheery type of guy who goes around doing random stuff, and saying random things.

That's all from me. Hope you guys got to know me better! Be sure to message me if you want to hang out, play, or do whatever. See ya'll on advancius!
Posted Nov 4, 18 · OP
Votes:
+40
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donor
Ultra
Hey PyroDisk! Nice introduction and welcome to the server. I hope you have a great time. If you have questions or need anything, feel free to message me.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Advancius Jr Community Manager ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
╔═╗╔╗─╔╗────╔╗───────────╔╗────╔╗─╔═╗───╔╦╗────
║═╣║╚╗╠╣╔═╦╗║╚╗╔═╗─╔╦╗╔═╗║╚╗╔═╗║╚╗║═╣╔╦╗║║║╔═╗─
╠═║║║║║║║║║║║╔╣║╬╚╗║╔╝║╬║║╔╣║╩╣║╔╣╠═║║║║╠╗║║╬╚╗
╚═╝╚╩╝╚╝╚╩═╝╚═╝╚══╝╚╝─╚═╝╚═╝╚═╝╚═╝╚═╝╚═╝╚═╝╚══╝
Posted Nov 4, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Top Users
NoticeNotices