Main Forum

An introduction to me :)

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Hey Y'all, this is an introduction to me (BlackHana) and ill tell it simply with bullet-points.

- My name is Samuel and I live in the heart of Washington, Seattle.
- I am currently 17 years old, studying computer science at a community college, and yes, I skipped high school
- I really enjoy factions a lot, probably because of the adrenaline from Pvping and raiding someone before they get on.
- My 2 favorite movies are John Wick and Kill Bill.
-Currently, the TV series i'm into are The Walking Dead, lethal weapon, and The BodyGuard
-There's isn't really much interesting of me except the fact that I learned to solve the Rubiks cube for the first time in one and a half hour and I've never drunk Coca-Cola before.
-This is my favorite color. I often wear a plain black shirt for daily use.
-My biggest pet peeve is when you are telling an interesting story, and your "buddy" just randomly takes over with a different topic.
- My hobbies include biking, hiking. video games (of course), badminton & swimming.
- I don't really have a favorite song, but I've been recently getting into Sigrid, AJR, and Logic.
- I think the only thing that makes me unique is the fact that nobody has ever seen me wearing a light colored shirt.
- My favorite books: The Giver & Lord of The Flies.
- My favorite quote is:
- "Believe you can and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt.

Oh, and some of you guys wanted a joke??...... My dating life

Thank you for reading My introduction post :d
I hope I'll get to meet some of you on the server.
Posted Sep 17, 18 · OP
Votes:
+36
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donor
Nice meeting you! I’ll see you around the server have fun!
Posted Sep 17, 18
Votes:
+33
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donor
Nice introduction.I hope we hang out more these days :-d
Posted Sep 17, 18
Votes:
+27
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donor
Welcome to the server! I hope I can speak to you more often. Be sure to read our rules so you can be a user on our server! Also I hate when people do that (referring to your pet peeve)
✿ Proud member of Advancius ✿
✿ VIP+ Donator ✿
✿ Proud staff member of Advancius ✿
Posted Sep 18, 18
Top Posters
NoticeNotices