Main Forum

Introduction

8 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Hey, Im BillyA
And pretty new to this server in fact only accumulating 10 hours in the last 2 days, as you have probably guessed i like this server a lot due to the amount of playing time i am doing and i think this is a great server, and i do wish for the best for this server and would like to help in anyway i can to help it grow as believe that it deserves more players than it currently is getting.

im a 15 year old boy who likes to play minecraft in his spare time and enjoys it :)
I most play factions
wanna join my faction just message me ingame.
Posted Aug 13, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 13, 18 by Billya
List
Undo
Welcome, BillyA. Hope you enjoy your stay. We are a very kind community and if you need anything, just ask. :)
Posted Aug 13, 18
Welcome to the server! Glad to see you're enjoying it already.
Failure is not an option to give up, if you give up due to failure you're giving into defeat.
Posted Aug 13, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+64
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Banned users
Banned
Welcome to the server! Hope you enjoy your stay
★·.·´¯`·.·★ The Chocolate Frog ;)★·.·´¯`·.·★
discord: chocfrog#6214
Previous staff member.
message me if you have any concerns
youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRgBnK1QanR1UQl5Wihe6YA?view_as=subscriber
Posted Aug 13, 18 · Last edited Aug 13, 18 by chocfrog x
Votes:
+119
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Banned users
Banned
Welcome to the community! Hope you have a great time on the server. If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask. : )

Hope to see you around, also.
★·.·´¯`·.·★ JrMod on AdvanciusMC ★·.·´¯`·.·★

╭╮╱╱╱╱╭╮
┃┃╱╱╱╱┃┃ dιѕcord: eclipsticl#5915
┃╰━┳━━┫┃╭┳━━╮ ѕкуρє: halia
┃╭╮┃╭╮┃┃┣┫╭╮┃ υѕєяηαмє: eclipstic
┃┃┃┃╭╮┃╰┫┃╭╮┃
╰╯╰┻╯╰┻━┻┻╯╰╯
people change, even satan use to be an angel.
Posted Aug 13, 18
Votes:
+33
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donor
Welcome to the Advancius Family if you need help with anything just contact me on discord HarisADVC(UntoldStory)#3292.

-Vip+ ★·.·´¯`·.·★
-Story that hasn't been told ★·.·´¯`·.·★
Posted Aug 13, 18
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Hey guys my name is Cayley but you can call me Cay I have been on Advancius for 1 day 11 hr 35 mins and counting I love Advancius and love gaming I ah e a YouTube channel and film vids on Advancius

Now about me I am 17 years old my birthday is May 26 I live in Athens Greece but was born in Canada than moved to Greece I have a sister and 8 pets and I take care of all them with my family I love to dance it’s my passion I am miss nationals soloist winner and I do ballet and tap I hope we can be civil at least

Toodles💖
Posted Aug 14, 18
Helps if you create your own thread ;)

Anyway, welcome!
Failure is not an option to give up, if you give up due to failure you're giving into defeat.
Posted Aug 14, 18
Votes:
+33
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donor
Nice introduction cay,btw our countries are close xD,hope to see ya online soon and get to know ya more :)

-Vip+ ★·.·´¯`·.·★
-Story that hasn't been told ★·.·´¯`·.·★
Posted Aug 15, 18
Top Users
NoticeNotices