Main Forum

Ban Appeal OctoPlayz

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Your exact Minecraft name: OctoPlayz

Ban message: You are banned from the server. Banned by: JrBayden. Reason: X-Ray & Speed Hackings

Staff member that banned you (N/A acceptable): JrBayden

Why you think you have changed: I think that I have changed for multiple reasons since finding this server, but the main reason is that I realized that this server is a community and all of the players helped me out at the start. That really changed my perspective of the server. As I said at the beginning I am truly sorry for hacking and I will not hack again.

Final statements (N/A acceptable): I thank all the Admins and Mods you try and do help the server. Thank you for finding people who are cheating, as myself and I have realized that this is a horrible decision and I will never do it again. Thank you one last time for helping out this server.
Posted Feb 9, 18 · OP
Votes:
+58
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Donor
Was it a perm ban?
Posted Feb 9, 18
Votes:
+105
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Head Admin
Hi Octo, I'm glad you realized your mistake. You had been caught on video speed hacking & x-raying. Thank you for the good words about the staff. You could have waited out the 30 day ban, yet you continue to evade your ban by getting on an alt account. This is a punishment of a perm ban. Sorry, but you didn't do the right thing.
──╔╗╔═══╗╔══╗─╔═══╗╔╗──╔╗╔═══╗╔═══╗╔═╗─╔╗
──║║║╔═╗║║╔╗║─║╔═╗║║╚╗╔╝║╚╗╔╗║║╔══╝║║╚╗║║ Advancius IP: MC.Advancius.Net
──║║║╚═╝║║╚╝╚╗║║─║║╚╗╚╝╔╝─║║║║║╚══╗║╔╗╚╝║
╔╗║║║╔╗╔╝║╔═╗║║╚═╝║─╚╗╔╝──║║║║║╔══╝║║╚╗║║
║╚╝║║║║╚╗║╚═╝║║╔═╗║──║║──╔╝╚╝║║╚══╗║║─║║║ (That cool Head Admin ;) )
╚══╝╚╝╚═╝╚═══╝╚╝─╚╝──╚╝──╚═══╝╚═══╝╚╝─╚═╝
If you need anything, either DM me on here or on Discord.
JrBayden#0593
Posted Feb 9, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+109
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Untagged users
Unfortunatly Bayden is right on this... If you had waited out the ban, or just appealed it would have been fine. But ban evading, bypassing the punishment system tends to go badly.
#HeeeeeebieGeeeeeebies
#WhenLifeGivesYouLemon..AskForLime
#LeMAN!
#LemonToCleanTheirRoom
#LeMonkeyFajita
#HeeeeeebsLikesPie
#LemonLikesPi
#Heeeeeebs4PrimeMinister
#LeMonkeyTaco4President
#LeMonkeyBurrito
#Hashtag
#PointlessHashtags